You can duplicate the Blog Notion template here
The Notaku page linked to a Blog site must be a database page (contrary to the docs site where the page is a simple page with children).
The database rows represents the blog posts.
Notaku uses the page database properties to attach information about a blog post:
- description: show the description for each post in the blog / page.
- hidden: hide a blog post from the root / page (but it’s still available on its own url)
- tags: add some tags to the post visible in the root / page
- authors: add blog posts authors, property must be of type person
- date: the post creation date
Property names are not case sensitive, you can use both
An example root page could be this:
You can also copy the template from here